Supplier Quality Engineer
We are expanding our Quality team to foster synergy between engineering and our carefully curated supplier portfolio, aiming to establish a prominent position at the forefront of high-standing technology in the industry. You will have the opportunity to engage cross-functionally with experts in mechanical engineering, firmware development, aesthetics, and test systems, as well as logistics and sales professionals.
Discover a company with a rich history of excellence in automotive electronics. From digital modular gauges to precision-engineered components, our products consistently meet the highest industry standards. Join us at JST and become a valuable member of a team dedicated to shaping the future of automotive technology. Working with us means entering a dynamic and agile environment characterized by teamwork and close collaboration with our premium customers. They rely on us to lead the way in pioneering the next generation of automotive vehicles.
Join the JST team today and be the driving force behind the future of automotive innovation!
- Establish and apply a robust set of supplier performance metrics to determine and validate supplier capabilities. Collaborate to define quality assurance testing criteria for all incoming components and assemblies.
- Work with and supervise a remote quality team located in Asia at the Assembly Plant.
- Track supplier quality performance, conduct testing, audits, and site visits, and take appropriate actions to ensure quality goals are achieved. Actively participate in the root cause analysis of customer complaints and drive supplier corrective actions, including cost recovery.
- Collaborate with cross-company quality managers to implement a detailed supplier quality policy and procedure manual consistent with the IATF 16949 system (existing certification).
- Manage quality claims and quality requests as part of Customer Service for OEM and Tier 1.
- Collaborate on Product Management Data for the Company ERP.
- Advanced technician or engineer with a strong interest in quality processes (BSc, MSc, or equivalent).
- VDA 6.3 – 6.5 Auditor Certification is a plus.
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with our suppliers in Europe and the rest of the world for successful long-term business partnerships.
- Autonomy to travel in Europe and Asia with local company colleagues.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in French and/or German, native language preferred.